Personal Line of Credit
A Line of Credit is a pre-approved loan amount (called a credit line) that you can use, paydown, and use again. You can access your Personal Line of Credit by writing a check, using your debit card, or by transferring funds via Virtual Branch or our mobile app.
- Credit Lines up to $20,000/member ($40,000 for a joint application)
- Rates starting at 14.49% APR
Unlike a Line of Credit you can pay down and access again and again, a Personal Loan is a one-time advance. People typically request Personal Loans for unforeseen expenses or to consolidate credit cards.
- Credit Lines up to $20,000/member (or $40,000 for a joint application)
- Rates starting at 9.35% APR
Enstant loans are the Encentus version of a payday loan. We won’t pull a new credit report (but we may reference one already on file). Instead, we review your checking account to make sure you have not gone over your overdraft protection limit or left your account negative for more than 30 days. We also check to see if payday loans are a common source of funding for you based on checking account activity. We do this because we do not want to make your financial situation worse! Because we do not pull your credit report, these loans come with a higher interest rate, a non-refundable application fee, and a short term.
- Credit lines up to $2,000
- Terms as long as 12 months
- Interest rate of 28% APR
- Non-refundable application fee of $20 (Due at time of application)